The goal of this fundraiser is to encourage our students participate in this fun and healthy event, while working together to raise funds for our school.
The Walk-A-Thon is one of two major fundraisers all year. St. Rose School really works to help students to reach their full potential spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally and physically. St. Rose does this without outside funding. Only donations and school tuition support our school. We rely on these funds generated and GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!
ST. ROSE SCHOOL 2018 WALK-A-THON
Friday, September 28th
10:00am – 12:00pm
(Students come to school at regular time!)
Cardinal Newman Track
*Fundraising begins Wednesday, September 5th and is due the day of the event
- $130 Per Student is Our Goal
- No donation is too big or too small.
- Let’s work together and help our students win fun prizes!
Three Ways to Gather Sponsors:
- Online: you will receive an email with a link to our 99Pledges webpage. Forward this email or text this link to friends and family. Click, pledge, pay! https://99pledges.com/fund/2018stros
- Paper envelope: large envelopes will be sent home with your children. Collect pledges from neighbors, friends and family!
- Mail letters: a donation letter will be sent home with your children as well. They can decorate and mail to that special someone!
Prizes & Acknowledgments
- Total Class Pledge Participation = Class Ice Cream Party!
- Total School Pledge Participation = Extra Recess, Free Dress & NO Homework Night!
- Recognition For Students for The Most Laps & Most Pledges Raised
- Join us for this fun event!
- Many Volunteers will be needed. Get your service hours in early!
- Reminder: All volunteers must be compliant with Diocese Volunteer requirements.
- Sign up for this event on Sign Up Genius https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409094cacaf22a46-strose1
Things to consider
- We will provide water, snacks and fruit at ‘lap stations.’
- Students are to wear P.E. uniform and athletic shoes.
- Each student will receive a T-shirt on the day of the event!
- Please label and bring your own water bottle.
- Sunscreen is also encouraged-please apply before coming to school
- LUNCH will be provided to students immediately following their class stretch
As our DJ is playing music, our students really give it their all!
We work to ensure students stay hydrated and take breaks when needed.
We have ‘Eagle’s Nest’ rest and activity area for grades K-2.
Also, the ‘Eagle Migration Mist Zone’ is a cool obstacle course for grades K-8.
Families are welcome to join. Volunteers are welcome to walk too!
Please park in St. Rose designated parking spots.
This is a minimum school day, 12:30 Dismissal.
Donation Tax ID number # 94-3002010
Any questions or concern
Contact Sally Grigg (707) 328-3801 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call St. Rose School directly (707) 545-0379