St. Rose Catholic School educates students in kindergarten through 8th grade. Affiliated with St. Rose Church, it was the first parochial school in Santa Rosa. We are currently serving a third generation of families in the Catholic community!
The subject-based curriculum focuses on religion, language arts, math, science, art, music, social studies, physical education, and technology. Many extracurricular activities and service opportunities are available to students. There is also a preschool and daycare center.
Highlights of our school program include:
- a nurturing school environment that is child-centered and family sensitive
- a caring faculty and staff who value the dignity of each child credentialed Catholic educators committed to educating the whole person and meeting the individual needs of every student
- religious truths and values are integrated across the curriculum
- a wide variety of extra-curricular activities with abundant opportunities for student leadership
- onsite counseling and resource specialist services
- standardized test scores that are consistently high
- fine arts program including opportunities in visual arts, performing arts, music, and band
- fully accredited by WCEA/WASC
- active parent participation and strong community spirit